freako lingo rock!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's Saturday!
Rui Xiang is having his birthday bash today @ MOS and I'm still contemplating whether to go down or not. Will be having this family cum neighbour dinner later and can u believe it? We are eating outside the coridoor. *omg* I think i'll be bored to death by this kind of dinner how to siam u tell me? *sigh*
[Friday] Alright lah. Had lou-hei cum lunch @ work. It tastes not bad lah.. The Yu Sheng is from Sakae Sushi so the salmon fish is super FRESH. HAHAH (:

Some photos:

Part of the BTMICE team. Ok the guy in white is my manager. The love-hate relationship. Love: cos he up my salary by *ahem* amt. Hate: let me quote from him.
Manager: sorry. I noe i'm very anal.

ah! He noe it but he still does it. That's why me and Ranj sometimes feel like strangling him, BIG TIME.
Me with Jou, fellow temp (:
Den at night, we had cell group after 1 mth. HAHA! And i forgot where yx lives. Cannot recall is st 72 or st 74 and thus, i had to call him twice to check. Cell group was fantastic and we had lou-hei after cg. heh (: And the yu sheng also taste fantastic! I like to eat Yu Sheng leh.. cos its very healthy. HAH (: All the fresh veg & fish. I tink the only unhealthy thing is the cracker? :x

okok.. we had a kbox session on Tuesday. HAHA! I took half day off to join dennis, jan, yuan xing & yuhao. It was more than dunno how many years I had not been to kbox. Too bad yuan xing had to leave for tuition lah. Din really hear him sing lorrrrrr (: But i noe he can sing quite well. HAHAA. Dennis & Jan are really good and we classify them into the 实力派 while me & yuhao are in the 偶像派. While we sing all the new songs, Dennis & Jan sang all those oldies.. as in 张宇,张学友,五佰,张信哲,etc. Way to go man!
presenting DENNIS!

the 3-affair.

I sang.


I took photo.. and..........

i waited for my turn to sing =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home