freako lingo rock!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lack of updates!

I had just finished 花样少年少女! Like finally cos I got the DVD on Sunday and yet, i left the last 2 episode hanging there due to the fact dat:

- I hate the feeling when I noe the show is going to end and this means that.. there's no more 吴尊 and Ella.
- Vanessa told me the ending was CRAPPY
- I have no time =x
I was half hoping that Ella will say that she is a girl & everyone in school will know abt her real identity but in the end, she did not mention anything to the rest though she and 吴尊 knew in their heart. Gah* But i think there will be season 2 of the show.. haha.. (:

Anyhow, the show still deserve a big round of applause for bringing so much laughters into so many pple's lives! Though you know its stupid, but still.. u will laugh along with those jokes. tsk*

Thursday was quite happening.

It was a short day at work cos there was a site inspection to Tiger Live. HAHA. eh.. my first time to St. James lah.. but after the site inspection.. i din really like the place lah.. except for Movida & the Jazz Bar (: But the Super Cold Tiger Beer do deserve some credit cos.. the beer taste nicer than the ones sold in supermarket. HAHAh! (:
4 temps & 2 Senior Officer!

Then.. at nite.. its SHUMIN'S 21st! Hahah! eh Hello! She said it was at CDANS but err.. somehow when I get there.. its like omg?! need to walk and walk and walk and walk and WALK. Oh My GOODNESS. I was wearing my high heels and the place is so super high heel unfriendly *faints* Luckily.. i met chu bang on the way else.. I'll be lost inside the dunno-where-chalet. lol.
Oh! And it was elizabeth's 22nd birthday too!

the birthday girl (:

The other birthday girl! (:

class of 03s15 (: a few only lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home