freako lingo rock!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

AH! I think Sat is the day for blogging hor (: Anyway, it had been an eventful week!
Monday: Work as per ususal.. but in the evening, I was told to head down to the ZOO with Ranj to meet 2 decision makers who are in town. So.. Me, Ranj & Roze head down to the Zoo tgt. But when we reach there.. we couldn't contact Mabel, the assistant manager of the zoo.. so we went to have dinner first. HAHAH! (: So only after we had finished our dinner.. Mabel came over and we discussed some stuff and then.. we head down to Sentosa for the preview of Song of the Sea show!

I think the slow is quite alright.. just that the plot of the story is kinda lame. Heard that Sentosa is going to charge $6 for the entry fee.. haa.. i tot its kinda EXPENSIVE. But if you are interested to watch the special effects and the lightings they use.. u can go and watch lah! I will be posting the videos of the show on youtube pretty soon (:
one of the pictures I managed to take (:
Thursday: Hmm.. farewell lunch for one of the manager in my team. She's leaving and yes! It's of no surprise lah.. cos we expected her to leave like long ago. ok.. i'm not being mean here but its quite obvious she's not suitable for the job lah. Anyway.. we had lunch at Jack's Place and hahah! Later on, Markus told me & roze that we jus need to pay $5 each cos we are just temps. HAHAH! Roze was so angry cos she only had a $9 set lunch and at that point of time, i decided to upgrade the meal to a steak and thus, my lunch was $16. HAHHA!! (:

Friday: The most eventful day. Morning -> need to go down to the agency to sign some documents. The agency is quite easy to find lah. Just opposite the old Napfa building. Chea~ Anyway.. i'm pretty happy with the pay lah. It was higher than wad i expect so hmm.. sign a 3 month contract.. as if I'm signing my life away =/ Anyway.. After that... I walked around to find white roses for ms dennis evelyn cos it is her last day at work. Couldn't find it anywhere and finally to get the roses at Cold Storage. So after much walking.. waiting for the stupid bus 7.. i reached office at 11.15am. HAHA (: And can u believe it? I bumped into evelyn at the lobby. I was calm enough to say that I bot the flowers cos they are damn nice (: gah!

Farewell lunch at Fish&Co. Seafood platter is nice.. haha~

The 6 pple (:

See the bouquet? =D And the scrape book we did for her (

ms dennis & yours truly

So at night.. went to meet the Dubai Fam that is in town this week. My baby project lah! (: FAM are always busy busy busy! I almost coordinated the whole thing from the scratch other than the accomodation. Anyway.. we went down to Suntec to meet the group cos the DUCKTours pple had agreed to give us a complimentary ride on the new Rhino Bus. This bus is so cool. U can actually hold meetings inside cos it have all the facilities! (: The DUCKTours pple did a product update and then.. the bus moves off to the Jewel Box.

It was actually my first time going to the Jewel Box at night. I went there for a site inspection last Monday in the late afternoon. HAH~ Think the night view is nicer lah? Anyway.. the site inspection is quite alright lah.. Mr Ellfrance Phang did the site inspection with us. Someday we mus go and chill out man! The view is really magnificient! (:


Take with Jamie & Sharon of Ducktours right outside Jewel Box. Can't see the face but its the only proof we are at Jewel Box. HAHAHA (:

The lego presentation of Sky Dining. So nice lah!


Ranj & Me


Yes. The guy is Ellfrance. HAHA. Superly unique name. HAH!

After the site inspection.. we took a cable car down and board the HIPPO Bus! (: I totally loveee the open-top bus!! I always like to sit in cars in the open air! When the wind blows... (: I think the HIPPO Bus concept is really a success man! If you haven try it.. you mus go and take a ride at least! I'm SERIOUS!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey there ... im a actualli a fren of ellfrance, looking to get in touch w. him.. i'd b most grateful if u can provide me with his contact, (office or handph. oso can), or even an email ..

    btw my name is henry ... im nt sure if he'll remember, bt jus tell him he was my tourguide in nov2003, to korea .. my email has also been included below

    thx!

    henry
    (snghenry@hotmail.com)

     
  • At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi.... I am a fren of Ellfrance.any chance that u may have the contact of Ellfrance. been trying to get in touch with him. My email is gnook@hotmail.com

    Thank you.

    Shiyi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home